- 88.5% of visitors bounce out of a website if it is slow loading.
- 61.5% of research participants believe that a website needs a redesign if it does not offer good UX.
- Used animated site navigation technology.
The first thing most people notice when they look at a website is its design. Shortly thereafter, they begin to seek whatever it is they came to the site to find. Site navigation refers to how visitors move around within the site.
- Implemented a great mobile website experience.
Considering that over half of Google’s searches are performed from smartphones and other mobile devices, and that millions of people ask phone-based Siri or Alexa to perform various searches, not having a mobile-optimized portal means potentially forfeiting many site visitors — and, perhaps, even a majority of them — to the sites of competitors.
We recognized that a growing portion of our target audience was using mobile devices. As part of our effort to increase leads, we decided to make our site mobile responsive. We used bootstrap technology which uses HTML5 and CSS3 to tailor content to fit output devices without having to change the content itself.
- Website traffic increased by 67%
- Bounce rate decreased by 73.5%